Antibe Therapeutics Inc. (“Antibe”) is not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, however caused, arising out of your use of this Website and/or any web browser, including any damages you may suffer if you transmit confidential or sensitive information to us or if we communicate such information to you at your request over the Internet. Links to other websites from this Website are for convenience only. No endorsement of any third party products, services or information is expressed or implied by any information, material or content referred to or included on, or linked from or to this Website.
Information provided by Antibe Therapeutics Inc. and other sources on this Website is believed to be accurate and reliable when placed on this site, but we cannot guarantee it is accurate or complete or current at all times.
Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs in the pages of this Website may constitute trade names, registered or unregistered trade-marks or service marks (“Trade-marks”) of Antibe Therapeutics Inc. or of third parties and used under license by Antibe Therapeutics Inc. However, the display of Trade-marks on pages at this Website does not imply that any license has been granted to any third party.
All information in this Website is protected under the copyright laws of Canada and/or other countries. Users of this Website shall be entitled to copy any information for their own personal use but may not republish or reproduce any such information in any manner, including electronic reproduction by “uploading” or “downloading”, without the prior written consent of Antibe Therapeutics Inc. Otherwise, no one has permission to copy, redistribute, reproduce or republish, in any form, any information found in the pages of this Website.
Any unauthorized downloading, re-transmission, or other copying or modification of Trade-marks or other contents of this Website may be a violation of statutory or common law rights which could subject the violator to legal action.
Forward Looking Statements
Certain statements in our communications about the Company’s current and future plans, expectations and intentions, results, levels of activity, performance, goals or achievements or any other future events or developments constitute forward-looking statements. The words “may”, “will”, “would”, “should”, “could”, “expect”, “plan”, “intend”, “trend”, “indication”, “anticipate”, “believe”, “estimate”, “predict”, “likely” or “potential”, or the negative or other variations of these words or other comparable words or phrases, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based on estimates and assumptions made by the Company in light of management’s experience and perception of historical trends, current conditions and expected future developments, as well as other factors that the Company believes are appropriate and reasonable in the circumstances.
Many factors could cause the Company’s actual results, level of activity, performance or achievements or future events or developments to differ materially from those expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. The purpose of the forward-looking statements is to provide readers with a description of management’s expectations regarding, among other things, the Company’s financial performance and research and development plans and may not be appropriate for other purposes. Readers should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements.
Furthermore, unless otherwise stated, the forward-looking statements are made as of the date of the particular communication and the Company has no intention and undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by applicable law. New factors emerge from time to time, and it is not possible for the Company to predict which factors may arise. In addition, the Company cannot assess the impact of each factor on the Company’s business or the extent to which any factor, or combination of factors, may cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statements.
Without limitation, communications may contain forward-looking statements pertaining to the following:
- results from the Company’s research and development activities;
- the Company’s research and development plans (including the persons expected to oversee, coordinate and participate in such plans), business model, strategic objectives and growth strategy;
- the Company’s current and future capital requirements and the need for additional financing;
- drug regulation;
- initial and subsequent therapeutic indications for the Company’s products and the prevalence of such indications;
- the Company’s pre-clinical and clinical development plans/trials, including the expected timing, location and duration thereof;
- the Company’s drug development pipeline, product potential, product market/profile and size;
- licensing, co-development and partnership plans and objectives;
- the Company’s partners;
- the Company’s intellectual property;
- the continuation of the Company as a going concern;
- the payment of dividends;
- the Company’s expectations regarding net losses and revenue generation;
- the Company’s expectations regarding increases in research and development costs and general and administrative expenses;
- corporate governance policies and objectives; and/or
- executive compensation plans and objectives.
With respect to forward-looking statements, assumptions have been made regarding, among other things:
- future research and development plans for the Company’s proceeding substantially as currently envisioned;
- expected research and development tax credits;
- future expenditures to be incurred by the Company;
- research and development and operating costs;
- the Company’s ability to find partners in the pharmaceutical industry;
- additional sources of funding, including the Company’s ability to obtain funding from partners;
- the impact of competition on the Company; and
- the Company being able to obtain financing on acceptable terms.
Because the factors discussed herein could cause actual results or outcomes to differ materially from those expressed in any forward-looking statements made by the Company, readers should not place undue reliance on any such forward-looking statements. These statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, known and unknown, which could cause actual results and developments to differ materially from those expressed or implied in such statements. Such risks and uncertainties relate, among other factors, to:
- the Company’s history of operating losses;
- the Company’s ability to obtain additional capital in the future to conduct operations, research and development activities and develop its products;
- the availability of tax credits;
- the Company’s ability to find partners in the pharmaceutical industry;
- the Company’s ability to license its products on terms and conditions acceptable to the Company;
- the Company’s ability to compete against other companies and research institutions with greater financial and other resources;
- the Company’s ability to secure adequate protection for its intellectual property;
- the Company’s ability (or the ability of the Company’s partners) to obtain regulatory approvals for the Company’s products; and
- the Company’s ability to attract and retain key personnel.
These and other risks are detailed in our public disclosure available on SEDAR. All information in our written communications or oral presentations should be read together with our other public disclosures.
Antibe uses third party vendor re-marketing tracking cookies, including the Google Adwords tracking cookie and Facebook remarketing cookie. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the internet, specifically on the Google Content Network (GCN) and Facebook. As always, we respect your privacy and are not collecting any identifiable information through the use of Google’s or any other third party remarketing system.
You may opt out of the automated collection of information by third party ad networks for the purpose of delivering advertisements tailored to your interests, by visiting the consumer opt-out page for the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ and edit or opt-out your Google Display Network ads’ preferences at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.